When adopted, all Goatlings start off with the Basic Grey goatling appearance; however, players can alter the appearances of their goatlings using items called Appearance Dolls. They appear as small versions of the Goatling appearance they represent. There are currently 82 different type of ADs.
- Appearance Dolls Shop:
- Basic Gray
- Studded Collar
- Flower Chain
- Star Collar
- Chain Collar
- Pink Ribbon
- WB Giftling
- VIP Shop:
Many Appearance Dolls can be found on Explore adventures, and are dropped by the Goatling baddies which represent them. Others are dropped from Battle Center baddies, and represent the monsters who dropped them. Since Baddies are continually being cycled out, some Goatlings can no longer be found, and have since been retired.
- Fluttergoat (Misty Meadows 1)
- Flanling (Misty Meadows 2)
- Sprinkling (Misty Meadows 3)
- Shamrockling (Misty Meadows 4)
- Jestling (Misty Meadows 4)
- Bumbleing (Misty Meadows 5)
- Light Fairyling (Enchanted Forest 1)
- Dark Fairyling (Enchanted Forest 2)
- Unigoat (Enchanted Forest 4)
- Pointeling (Enchanted Forest 5)
- Vampling (Phantom Forest 1)
- Day Phantom (Phantom Forest 2)
- Night Phantom (Phantom Forest 2)
- Wispling (Phantom Forest 3)
- Slimeling (Phantom Forest 4)
- Kappaling (Phantom Forest 5)
- Duchess Heartthrob (Cootie Baddy)
These Goatlings were given to players in commemoration of an event, and can only be purchased through the limited number of players who possess them.
Some Goatlings can be bought from the Diamond Dust Store. These goatlings are usually more rare and expensive, with some even set as Limited Edition items that eventually retire from the store.